It does not help much that I have a magnet on my refrigerator that says: "Chocolate is proof that God wants us to be happy."
Anyway, in my book of life, chocolate does make me happy, it brings joy....
I thought I would share with you a few words of wisdom about chocolate:
1. Chocolate is vegetarian, made by cocoa beans = beans = vegetable
2. Chocolate contains milk = dairy product = healthy
3. Chocolate often contains raisins and other FRUITS, fruits you can eat as much as you want.
4. If your fingers get melted chocolate on them, you are eating too slowly.
5. If you worry that the chocolate will melt on the way home in a warm car, eat it in the parking lot.
6. Diet tip: Eat chocolate before all meals. It reduces the appetite and makes you eat less.
7. If you eat the same amount dark and white chocolate, your body will be balanced.
8. Chocolate contains antioxidants, which prohibits aging = chocolate makes you younger.
9. A box of chocolate covers your need for energy for the day = easy
I rest my case!
There you have it. Another list of wisdom from the Missus of the Duck and Cherry.
Do you have a favorite chocolate?
Today's water color is "The Fishing Cove".