Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

A zillion and one goals!

Hector, the Wheaten Terrier, has set goals for the year 2012.
1) I will have all four legs on the floor when I am very happy.
2) I will not steal everything in sight (and out of sight) and bite it to pieces.
This note with goals is now posted on the refrigerator door and I will keep reminding him about it. The goals are sensible and hopefully reachable.

Have you set your goals for the new year?
I remember Tiffanys goals when she was little: learn the alphabet, tie shoe laces etc. I would prefer secretly keeping goals, but have found out that in order to grow and progress, I sometimes have to report to another person. So I have both: the reportable kind and a few I keep to myself. But all in all, goals are important and I enjoy setting them and working at improving my life.
That's so great about this life, isn't it - everyday we can learn something!

No comments:

Post a Comment